Terms & Conditions
- The “Hirer” is Own your Throne Limited.
- The “Client” is the individual and/or party stated on the invoice.
- “Hire Goods” and “Items’’ refers to any props, accessories, equipment or furniture which are hired to the client.
- A delivery fee will be charged from our base in TA19 (Ilminster, Somerset) and shall be charged at a fee of £0.50p per mile. All delivery and collection costs (round trip for each way) shall be calculated in the quote and approved on the invoice by both the “Hirer” and “Client”.
- Upon delivery/collection, a signature will be required from the appointed individual whom shall be receiving/returning the items. It is the responsibility of the client (or receiving representative) to ensure that all items delivered match the invoice and visa verse for collection.
- The client assumes all responsibility of the hired goods and items once they have been delivered up until the point of collection.
- All items collected should be returned in the same manner in which they were originally delivered. The use of non-drip candles is mandatory for all vases, votives, candlesticks, candelabras and lanterns.
- It is essential to keep all items away from heat sources which could result in fire or damage.
- In the event of unavailability at the last minute, Own your Throne will seek to replace the item hired with one similar. If Own your Throne cannot replace with a similar item, the client will be refunded in full for that particular item only. We will discuss this with the client immediately.
- We aim to deliver and set up your props on the morning of your event or the day before (depending on venue access). Collection is the day after your event. If you require an extended hire of the props, we may have additional charges.
Delivery and Collection by Own your Throne Limited
- Deliveries and Collections may vary depending on legalities such as time of day/night, venue access, weather permitting restrictions and driver availability.
- The client must provide a name and contact details of the individual who will meet the driver at delivery & collection. This is to confirm the condition of the Hire Goods and sign for the safe delivery and return.
Payments and Cancellations
- A 25% deposit will confirm and secure your booking. The remaining balance of the invoice will be required no later than 30 days prior to your event date plus the damage deposit of 25% of the total booking fee for any hired props. On transfer of the holding deposit, you are actively agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
- Cancellations – 50% of the booking deposit will be refunded if any cancellations are made 90 days prior to your event date. Any cancellations made within the 90 days of your event date shall not be refunded. Cancellations should be advised in writing and noted by both the Hirer and Client.
- Deliveries only to be made once the full amount has been received and cleared by Own your Throne Limited via BACS transfers only.
- Invoices are due to be paid within 7 days of issue, late or non-payment will result in the order being cancelled and any part payment or deposit being forfeit by the client to cover costs.
Damage and Loss
- Any breakages that may have incurred during delivery by Own your Throne Ltd or shortfalls in quantities of items, need to be reported immediately to Own your Throne before your event starts in order to try our best to rectify the situation.
- The client agrees that during the hire period the Hire Goods shall be kept in good repair and condition.
- All Hire Goods to be returned clean and in good condition as found on Delivery.
- Any breakages, loss or damages that may occur during the clients hire period will be deducted from the Damage Deposit. In the event that the damages are of a higher amount than the Damage Deposit, the client will be invoiced after the event. Payment is to be made in full no later than 7 days. If the client would like replacement values of Hire Goods during the quote stage then Own your Throne Ltd will happily provide that for clarity.
- If wet or windy weather is forecast during the hire period, it is the responsibility of the client to ensure that all goods are moved into a safe and dry location.
- Please take extra precaution when using candles. Only non-drip candles are allowed when using any vases, votives, candlesticks, candelabras and lanterns. Use trays, glass holders and any additional safety measures where applicable.
- Own your Throne shall not be responsible for any injury or damage to a person/s or property arising from the use of the Hire Goods.
- Own your Throne takes no responsibility for any claims that may arise from any event concerning or involving the Hired Goods.
- The Client is fully responsible for the safe handling of all Hire Goods. You should not attempt to carry or move any of the larger goods alone. Where possible, our items should not be moved once they are setup as they are delicate. We request to know the setup location of the items upon delivery to ensure the Hire Goods will not be in a position to harm any person/s and secondly to ensure the items will potentially not get damaged.